Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Sleep....a wonderful thing

First of all......I notice in the journal entry thing here.....where it says to pick your mood, they don't have 'utterly exhausted'.  I had a hard time falling asleep last night......and then woke up with a kid at around 3:45 this AM and couldn't go back to sleep.  Not Cool.  Soo...I got up and answered a little email, thought about stuff I had to do today, cleaned up the kitchen, made Jesse breakfast for the first time in.....errr....a year?.... and put a roast in the crockpot so I can either have tortas or tamales for dinner - whichever strikes me at the time...although, hmm...I think I'm out of masa....gotta pick some up.  Anyway.....so, I'm hoping that the day won't be too tiring.  Maybe Ryan will keep an eye on the boys and I may get a nap later on in the day.  She doesn't get up til late anyway, so SHE'LL be well rested.  I don't know what's going on with me lately.  I'm fatigued.....really tired.....but I just can't fall asleep.  Overtired, maybe?  Maybe a trip to the doctor is in order (even though I hate doctors!  Speaking of which......Jesse called the Urologist I have an appt with coming up soon and said 'Are we just going in for a follow up type thing?  I mean, shouldn't we get another x ray if she is still in pain?  I don't understand why we're just going to show up..........?' so the doctor was supposedly surprised that I was still in pain and said I needed to have another CT spiral scan done -with contrast.  OHHHH YAY!  Gross dye that I have to drink.  The last test they did one me, which was an IVP, required me to drink phospho-soda.... which is BY FAR one of the MOST VILE things on the face of the earth.  I threw up alot of it, so I'm not sure what the benefit of it was, but oh well.   Why they torture me, I'll never know  ::sigh::  so there are a few trips to some medical type people in my future.  SUPPOSEDLY, I could have a uric ...something....stone and if it stays kickin' around too long, I could lose a kidney.  Wonderful.  I know I have a spare, but I've come to like them both.  :-/  We shall see what goes on in the days to come......). 

Adrian is really liking the fact that he can write his own name now.  I am finding 'Adrian' everywhere.  on papers, thankfully, but he is too cool for himself.  Go, Adrian!  He really likes the 'workbook' type book we got him.....at Sam's, of all places.  We're unschoolers, but hey...if he likes workbooks, I don't have a problem with it......

Reminder to self.  Make appt for Jesse to see podiatrist.  Maybe if I write it here, I'll remember.  He's got plantars fasciitis.  Not fun....but I joked with him that we may as well see doctors like crazy now that our deductible is paid for this year....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....