Thursday, September 2, 2004

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful......Beautiful Boy.....

ok, first of all...I'd like to say that every time I write in this damn journal, I get booted offline with some reconnection crap, so screw that...I'm just going to write my journal in an email and c&p.  At least the email always gets saved.  @@   That said.....this morning was nice.  Adrian came in and asked me if he could sleep with me around 7:30 or 8:00.  (OF COURSE I said yes)  He hopped in, snuggled up to me and we were both out.  I don't know what it is about Mom & Dad's bed, but my kids always sleep longer in my bed.  Maybe it's because my room is darker...or maybe it's that the bed is comfy...or maybe my pillow smells like my shampoo.  Who knows, but he slept until 10:45.  I hope he was just tired and not getting sick though.  I woke up at 9:00, though...and watched him sleep.  What a beautiful boy.  He has dragon breath, I found out, but still a beautiful boy.  :)  When he finally woke up, I went back in and laid down and he snuggled up to me telling me the ceiling fan was on much too high because he was cold.  (It's September in FL and he's cold?)  He talked to me about this, that, and the other like I was the most important person on the face of the Earth.  He was just...the epitome of sweetness and boyishness all in one.  I needed a morning like today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....