Wednesday, September 1, 2004

Peace and Love, Man!

Is the hippy thing coming back in style?  Peace, Love, and growing your own vegetables?  It seems I'm seeing more 'groovy' people lately.  I'm all for that.....my friend, Jaime, gave me the title 'Glamorous Hippie-Chick'.  I like it.  I'm already homeschooling......and I'm in that 'hey man...whatever floats your boat is cool' thing.....so, sure...uh huh....I could be a hippie.  I'm not wearing bad clothes though.  That's one part that needs no repeating, ok?!  (maybe that's why she said 'glamorous'?  LOL)  The more animals, the better for me, too.  Hmm...could I just be a wanna-be homesteader?  Who knows....but I like the whole 'self sufficient-mind your business' kind o' thing.......

I'm PMSy today.  Emotional, today.  Yesterday was Grumpy Day.  :)  and there was no lasagna yesterday, either.  LOL......Jesse got a call on his way home, since he is on stand-by this week, so he got home too late to cook, so I just made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, which went over pretty well.  I wasn't going to ask him to cook after such a long day for him, anyway......  Maybe I'll just make the lasagna today and make an extra for some other day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....