Friday, October 29, 2004

Ironic

I watch Starting Over.  Reality TV about womens and their life issues.  It's like free therapy for me.  Interestingly enough, Mondays episode is going to be about anger.  Ironic.  I would sign up for that show to be a housemate, but I'd be scared.  I don't think either one of those life coaches would want me.  Either that or they'd quit after 2 weeks with me.  My anger is way too deep for that show.  Scary, huh?  Scary that I know that.........scary that I internalize it.  I try to figure out who I'm most like sometimes so I can use what the life coaches say to the women.  So far, in the anger dept, I can empathize with Jennifer.  But.....what to do with it?  Easy, pack it up in a nice little box and bury it so nobody finds it.  duh.  Funny...everybody thinks I'm so funny and sweet..........but the truth?  ::deep sigh::  nobody knows it but me......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....