Monday, October 25, 2004

She's back, Ladies and Gents!

It's been a month now since my last entry......because our old computer just up and died.  I went to turn it on one day and it gave me some weird sound and laughed in my face.  Soooo.....now we have a new better behaved computer.  It's been kinda weird being computerless though.  I cleaned, I played more with the kids, I watched TV and got addicted to some shows.....LOL.  I almost don't know what to do with this new computer.  :)  I wonder how long it will be before one of the kids does something to it.  "What do you mean a CD is stuck in there??!?!!?"  I missed my online friends though.  (Hi, Jen and Jaime!!)

I suppose my entry will be short though.  Adrian is trying to get me to play MegaMan on his GameBoy.  Nevermind that the screen is tiny and I can't see anything.......he tells me I should just push buttons like crazy til something happens.  LOL  Can't argue with that logic......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....