Sunday, November 7, 2004

Ah....creepy movies...

I just finished watching Queen of the Damned.  Note: This is a very awesome movie, and whoever the guy is that plays Lestat is foxy foxy foxy.  uh huh, honey....I'd touch him.  yup yup.  Do de do de do.....  <smirk>  I said touch him.....not leave my husband for him!  Sheesh.  Although....hmm.....if Lestat is 'undead', then......  ok...too much thinking/analyzation there.  ::giggle::  BUT...I'll be adding that movie to my list of favorites.  Amusingly enough, my favorite movie ever is Tommy Boy, and then Baby Boom (Diane Keaton), and then Funny Farm (with Chevy Chase)....so Queen of the Damned is kinda funny to see up there on my list.  Maybe Jesse will go buy a cape and dress up for me.  hee hee hee......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....