Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Dumb as a box of rocks

I have come to the conclusion....that I am as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes tothe technical side of computers, and most of the stuff works only because I did something accidentally.  I have another journal.  A 'test journal', where I mess around with stuff on that one so this one stays pretty.  I like my things to be pretty.  SO.....when I'm trying to put pretty graphics on the stupid page and they don't come out.....methinks I am gettin' a tad frustrated.  ::sigh::  Well...better luck to me tomorrow.  I need to become friends with a computer whiz......

I'll be fending for myself dinner-wise.  Back pain is making my appetite diminish considerably.

2 comments:

  1. Your journal looks great, which means it will be awesome once you get those graphics going!  Keep trying, the test journal is a great tool, I have one myself... its a mess, but I couldn't do it without it.  Hang in there, one day it will all come together, you'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TY for the encouragement, Dorn.  :)  I was about 10 minutes away from taking a shotgun to the whole computer...  heh heh....aurgh!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....