Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's another ::blink blink:: morning...

I usually write in my journal in the morning, because that's mainly when the caffeine kicks in and the kids are still fairly quiet, but today...I'm on cup number 2, I'm still blanking out...and my brain is about as fuzzy as a lint ball.  I doubt I could get motivated right now if my life depended on it.  I keep telling Jesse I just need to pop a couple muscle relaxants and sleep for a day or two, but he said 'Nahh.....all that sleep would give you an even worse headache.' which is probably true.  It seems these headaches love to stick around for weeks at a time.  (I keep saying it's because of this house...mold and funky stuff in the duct work)  I know I need to pick up a little after I help Ryan with some math, though.  I'm pretty sure we will be having some company later tonight.  My neighbors husband works as an EMT/Firefighter, so he has a few on and a few off......but she (my neighbor) hates having to be at the house alone, so every once in a while she'll come over and watch cartoons.  <g>  I think it'll be Mulan tonight...

(rereading my entry...I thought to myself 'omg Amy...you sound soo.....normal'  ROFL.  Trust me...I'm not normal.  It's all an illusion..heh heh....)

1 comment:

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....