Sunday, November 21, 2004

Journal hopping :)

 Lately I have been journal hopping  Bounce .....no matter if I know the person or not....  LOL  I thought I was the only one who did this.  Click on one journal...notice their 'other journals'....click on one...and on and on.  I'm like a serial journal hopper or something.  But...then I got email from a few people saying they're journal hoppers, too...and I didn't know them....so I thought 'ALRIGHT!  ROCK ON!'   I've even started encouraging my friends to journal hop!  "Hi.  My name is Amy and I'm a journal hopper."  heh...yeah, so I'm a dork.  I'll just have to deal.  In the meantime...I'm going journal hopping!  (BTW, thank you for your comments/emails....it gives me warm fuzzies!) Hug 

4 comments:

  1. It is fun to read all the different journals out there.  I like a variety and well...there's definitely variety in Jland!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I found all the journals that I love reading so much, is by following the links on peoples journals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is how I found your journal....Journal Hopping, it is not just a way of life, it is an addiction!!!  ( and don't ask me how I got here but I did!!!!)
    Becky
    http://journals.aol.com/mumma4evr/Mumma4evrslifeorlackthereof

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL thats exactly how I found your journal its so much fun
    Tracy~

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....