Saturday, November 27, 2004

The Saturday Six

I'm feeling less homicidal this evening, especially since the husband is offering fast food from somewhere.... (yeah, I've heard the quickest way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, but that's actually true for me....)  I gotta get these stupid medical bills paid off so I can go to a doctor again and get me some happy pills.  No, really.

Here's the Saturday Six for me.  What are the odds that I actually do it ON a Saturday?!  Please note the lack of graphic in relation to my number 4 answer.  @@


1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey? They last about 3 or 4 days for the stuff everyone likes (like stuffing), but the rest of the stuff can last a week...  my craving for anything other than turkey hits by the 3rd day....

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair
Traffic jam as long as I had a functioning vehicle :)  I'm a patient kind o' gal.....

3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?
a wicked good inheritance?

4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?
The picture thing has GOT to be easier.  WHY I can't figure out the graphics/pictures thing is beyond me.  I HATE how my pictures come up inthat little blue box thingie!!

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?
A Christmas Story!!  "Ralphie, you're gonna shoot your eye out!!"

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from
Tara:  What is your favorite classic 80's video game?
The ONLY game I have EVER won at.....EVER......PacMan!!!!  WooHoo!


as an added note:  I want to REALLY thank those of you who left a comment in the last entry.  It actually made me cry that y'all cared enough to hope I felt better!  Thank you!  I was feeling so unloved and unappreciated and sad and lonely and (yeah, you know what I'm saying....), but with a little McDs and some love from my fellow journalers (ok..and my husband who said he was sorry for being an ass), I'm returning to somewhat normal.  (well, normal for me, anyway)

 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you.  Dad , Mary and Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gald things are better.  and dh's can be such asses somettimes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....