Tuesday, November 9, 2004

TV Paintball

Alex came to us last night with the KMart ad in his hand.  He knows Christmas is coming.  :)  He starts telling us that he wants a paintball gun.  uhhh....  for those of you who don't know, Alex is mildly mentally retarded and developmentally delayed.  I think I'm going to vote 'no' on giving him a paintball gun.  I told him 'I don't think so, bud.....I don't want you shooting anything...like...the dog.'  (what?  like it's that unbelievable?)  He says 'nooooo...this one, Mom!'  It's a paintball gun that you hook up to your TV.  Hmmm......he would LOVE that.  *I* would love that.  At least then I wouldn't have to worry about how to clean paint splatters off my walls.  It goes on sale on Thursday, so Santa may bring this one......  :)  aurgh......I can't believe I'm talking about Christmas already.  Where did the time go?

Today, Alex starts back up with his horseback riding.  He really likes going.  I, on the other hand, have figured out that horses make me nervous.  Their size intimidates me.  I may be more of a pony or donkey person.  The weird thing is, though.....that they have a horse there at the stable....who I just love.  He's a big ..massive ..huge Clydesdale.  Oh well.....maybe it's just the temperment of the horse.  Little John (the Clydesdale) is a sweet horse...the other ones...well...hmm.....methinks they're a little peeved at being ridden by kids all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....