Friday, December 10, 2004

Am I driving everybody else crazy?

                                   Picture from Hometown

 

Yeah, buddy......check me out with my animated blinkies!!!  LOL  I had to share my happiness.  SUPER HUGE thanks to Gayla for helping me out...

We won't go into the picture resizing yet.  ::giggle::  Now that I figured out FTP, I can load 'em up....but holy crimeny......they come out bigger than my......errrrr....uhhh...they come out big.    If anyone knows about the resizing thing, let me know.....It'll save me a week of staring at the computer screen with a blank look on my face......hee hee....

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy that u finally learned how to ftp your pictures! since i dont use aol to add my pictures i was kind of at a loss...we have our own domain where i upload my pictures to...i cant wait to see more pictures as u add them! have a great weekend..

    linda
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....