Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Blah blah blah...what?

Paco's tummy grumblies are better today.  He seemed better by around 6 yesterday, though.  Come to find out, he had been able to snag a little of the Chinese food we had the other night, and that's what upset his tummy.  Chinese food has always upset all my other dogs' tummies, too.  Weird.  At any case, he's back to his lazy sweet self.....although I did like him trying to snuggle as close as possible to me all day yesterday.    

I had to get up early today to take Jesse to work so I could have the car.  His back is still hurting him, but nothing compared to two days ago.  He said he thought the pain would start to go away, but.....umm......you know....uuhh.....IF YOU DON'T REST YOUR BACK, THE PAIN IS NOT GOING TO GO AWAY, YOU DORK!!!!!  ::ahem::  I didn't say that.  I just said 'Ohhh...poor thing...I'm sorry!'  LOL  Such a sweet woman, I am......hee hee hee....  

We are supposed to have some guy coming to install our........AOL for Broadband tomorrow.  I'm excited.  Anything faster than dial up impresses me, so .....LOL  Maybe we won't have to crank up the computer anymore to warm it up for use.  ::giggle::  (oops...I better stop talking about the computer before it hears me and tries to get revenge.  You all laugh, but.....  this computer is possessed .... )

   Ryan made biscuits and gravy for dinner last night, but I wasn't all that hungry.  I've been very exhausted lately and not hungry at all, so I only had one biscuit.  I'm not sure about tonights' dinner.  Since Alex has classes, and I have to pick up Jesse after work, we may decide to pick something up on the way home......  either way, I'm not feeling motivated.  At all.  Sheesh...today's entry is kinda boring...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....