Sunday, December 19, 2004

Frosty Paws

                                                      

While looking for some dog treat recipes, I came across this one.  I think my baby will like it.....so I'll be making this for him.  :)  He LOVES ice cubes, so something with flavor will surprise him. 

                                          Frosty Paws Ice Cream

32 ounces vanilla yogurt
1 mashed banana or one large jar of baby fruit
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons honey

Blend all together and freeze in either 3 ounce paper cups or ice cube trays. Microwave just a few seconds before serving.

NOTE: This can also be made with baby meat instead of the fruit and peanut butter.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds yummy! i love that picture! its perfect for this entry...

    linda
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good enough for me to eat. Wonder if Princess would like that.? We are glad that you love your puppie. Your Tennessee Friends. Dad, Mary and Princess.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....