Thursday, December 9, 2004

Fun for the morning

ok...is SNARKY a word?!  What does it mean?!  Where is my Websters?!

                            Blogthings - What kind of blogger are you?

  You Are a Snarky Blogger!
You've got a razor sharp wit that bloggers are secretly scared of.
And that's why they read your posts as often as they can!

'Later that day' update:  Main Entry: snarky
Pronunciation: 'snär-kE
Function: adjective
Etymology: dialect snark to annoy, perhaps alteration of nark to irritate
Date: 1906
:
CROTCHETY, SNAPPISH

 

ANNOYING?  SNAPPISH?  IRRITATING?!  ::sniffle::  harsh......I was going for witty, man!  oh well....LOL


2 comments:

  1. True, I do love your journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (responding to Derasta)
    Aww, Debbie..you always make me smile!  :)  Thanks!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....