Monday, December 27, 2004

I love you, Pepperidge Farm

                             

There is nothing so pure as the love between a woman and her Pepperidge Farm cookies.  I have been eating my way thru the Chocolate Sampler package.  There are Double Chocolate Milanos....and Dark Chocolate Enrobed Milanos.....and Genevas....and Lisbons.....and Tahitis.....and Orleans.  Somebody stop me....because I can't help myself.  I didn't eat breakfast, and I didn't eat lunch, and by golly, I'm making up for it now.  LOL  Oy...the headache is going to be SO worth it.......hee hee hee hee......

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like me and my Russell Stover chocolates... and my Topsy's popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy did you know that Pepperidge Farm is now making a yummy selection of Sugar Free cookies? I had the sugar free mint milanos this weekend and they were just as yummy as the regular ones. I also had a bunch of sugar free hershey's candy this month... Those however are a bit waxier than regular chocolate and the malitol, in large quantities, really bugged my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i agree...bo bought a couple of these cookies the past few weeks...they are so yummy!!! mmm i need to go get a box now!

    linda
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cookies look great, now I'm in the mood for something sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I bet those were sooo delicious ;-)
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look good. you sound like me. when im eating something i realy love i cant stop myself. i LOVE to eat!!!!  no i am not a heavy seted person. i am 14 and wiegh 115 pounds. thats not bad is it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....