2. Who is the most difficult person on your shopping list to buy a gift for, and have you already purchased his or her gift, yet? Jesse. He never gives hints, never asks for anything, and always shoots me down when I say 'Heyyy...wouldn't you like THAT?!' grr....
3. What picture are you least proud of:
A) Your most recent professional portrait
B) Your driver's license photo
C) Your passport photo
D) Your work ID photo
E) Your senior class portrait A, I guess. It's hard to get every family member looking normal, though, so one of us had to come out goofy.....
4. How many Christmas/holiday parties have you been invited to this month and how many have you (or will you) attend? 3. We skipped one, and the other two we're still thinking about.
5. A previously-unknown rich relative appears and offers to buy you the car of your choice. What would you like? a Honda Odyssey would be nice.....(or maybe even a Durango?)
6. What is your favorite thing to wear around the house when you know no one else is at home? Is that what you're wearing as you answer these questions? Pajamas and super thick socks. Hell, I'll wear them when everybody is home....when the neighbor comes over...doesn't matter. I have no shame. :) (and yes, I'm wearing that now!)
A is for Athletic
M is for Moral
Y is for Yummy
Athletic? Me? ROFLMAOPIMP. umm no.
Moral? ok, well I try.
Yummy? err....yummy? ok, exactly in what sense am I yummy?