Saturday, December 4, 2004

The Saturday Six

 

1. Think back to weddings you have attended (other than your own):  what was the nicest part of the one you liked the most? Ack!  I haven't been to a wedding in so long, I can't remember!

2. What is your favorite color and which room of your home has the most of this color in it?
Green.  ummm..every room is pretty swamped in green.....lol

3. What is your favorite kind of popcorn:
A) Unsalted
B) Buttered
C) Extra Butter
D) Kettle Corn
E) Caramel Corn
Lord have mercy...bring on the butter.  Hmm...this may have something to do with my ever expanding hindquarters, no?

4. Take a little time (!!) for a quick inventory of the clocks in your home:  how many do you have and what is the widest difference between any two of them? I have 8 clocks.  There is a 3 minute time difference between them.

5. When was the last time you used a real rotary dial telephone to place a call?
I was 13...at my Grandmas' house

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #34 from
Shannon:  What is your favorite sport and why? Hockey.  I think it may be the brutality that I like.  (omg...lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....