Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Comfort food

                                             

Comfort food tonight.  Biscuits and gravy with fried chicken, courtesy of my darling daughter.  It's been chilly today, and I've not been feeling in top shape, so some warm biscuits will be nice.   She wanted biscuits and gravy...and offered to make it herself, so why not.  I don't have to cook!  yay!  She puts hamburger in the gravy instead of sausage and I have to say, it comes out much better than sausage gravy. 

Is it possible to become immune to Tylenol?  I think so, because I've taken it all day and have still felt the same all day.  Maybe a lil Kaluha in my coffee will make things right. eh?  :)

Interesting website for the day:  Mr Breakfast .com

5 comments:

  1. That sounds much better than tylenol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds better than cereal too.  Which is what I had for dinner.  I knew I shoulda had daughters.  ~Sie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couple of Advil and half a bottle of wine might do the trick...

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errr ... so your dd loves to cook, eh? Funny. So does my Kristopher. :) He he ...
    Sometimes he shows up with eggs and toast for me in the morning for breakfast in bed. He is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know how to make Biscuits I have 4-gotten giggle giggle I could eat the plate it looked so good Giggle giggle

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....