Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Fun quiz

Well......at least I'm not schizophrenic........??  LOL

From Amy -aka Ashtonzmome...............

Which mental disorder do you have?
You scored as Unipolar Depression.

Congratulations! You are depressed! You know just how it feels to bear all the world's burdens, and the value of a 19-hour night's sleep. And you really hate that circle-guy thing on your Zoloft pill packets.

Unipolar Depression

50%

Borderline Personality Disorder

50%

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

42%

Eating Disorders

17%

Antisocial Personality Disorder

0%

Schizophrenia

0%


3 comments:

  1. That quiz is great!  I especially agree with the last question....huh?  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are obsessive-compulsive! You know nothing curbs images of mutilating your mother like a good counting/checking/washing ritual... wait, DID you forget to turn off the stove???

    Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
     
    17%
    Borderline Personality Disorder
     
    8%
    Unipolar Depression
     
    8%
    Antisocial Personality Disorder
     
    0%
    Eating Disorders
     
    0%
    Schizophrenia
     
    0%

    Things that make ya go, "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... " LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm... this is a quiz I think I will pass on.... I don't think I (or the voices <eg>) WANT to know which disorder we have... bwahahaha!
    http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....