Tuesday, January 4, 2005

..just chillin....

                                             

Wow!  I am really impressed and appreciative of all of the suggestions for drinks!  Since I usually only try drinks on the weekends, this list will keep me for a while.  Thanks to you all!  

My night was spent making dinner.  I don't know why I spend my time (and a long time it was) making something that will take 4.3 seconds for my family to inhale.  <g>  Every once in a while, we make appetizers for dinner.  We had crab wontons, lil smokies in crescents, lil smokies in BBQ, bacon wrapped mushrooms, blah blah blah.....so it's a lot of work...but they went fast.  (This may have been 5 out of 365 days out of the year that Small Fry didn't complain about what I was making.)  

..........and then Jesse spent the majority of the night playing on the computer while we listened to early 90s MexRap.  We were in Cali all over again hearing all of those songs.....Lighter Shade of Brown and Mellow Man Ace.....lol...the kids thought we had done lost our minds to be singing along...but it felt good to remember back...  

....and of course, the best part was...I got a massage.  Thank you, Jesse...  :)  I may end up looking like Don King in the morning, but getting a scalp massage is one of the best things in life.  All of the tenseness melts away when I get my head/hair messed with....  

So.....all in all a plain ol' boring night for me...and I got nuthin' planned for today either.  Ryan got a bunch of books from the bookstore the other day so I haven'tseen her much except for when she gets up to get food or to go pee...LOL  The other two are absorbed in some Spiderman thing they got for Christmas.....

2 comments:

  1. Your dinner sounds great! Have you tried the water chestnuts wrapped in bacon and cooked in bbq sauce? I would highly recomment them....my kids love them, dh too....;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMY, this is your old coffeemaker. Why have you left me, just when we had become comfortable with each other? Remember me, when you grow "old", and some "new" model replaces you. Your conscience. rich

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....