Monday, January 3, 2005

just a song....

No real entry for now.....just song lyrics from Avril Lavigne

"Nobody's Home"

I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh yeah


3 comments:

  1. WOW...THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.  I CAN DEFINITELY RELATE TO YOUR POEM.  JUST WANTED TO STOP BY AND SAY HELLO.  I AM NEW TO THE JOURNALS.  BEFORE I READ THAT LAST LINE I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE AUTHOR OF THE POEM.  NEVERTHELESS, IT IS STILL BEAUTIFUL AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS MADE ME CRY ANDMADE ME RELATE AND I COPIED IT...THANK YOU, MARYANNE

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sugar, i too am new to this joournal, but i too thought it was your poem(after tooo many cosmopolitans) just kidding, i think so many of us can relate to that song at one time or another, usually when we are on a pitty pat.. chin up up up. and heaven forbid, please enjoy the sun for me.....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....