Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My answers to some really hard questions...

                  

Who knows where the questions originated from, but I got it from Dribble by Chuck Ferris

1-WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING AT THE MOMENT?
How To Teach Your Child To Read In 100 Easy Lessons.  I've started reading it 6 different times and somebody keeps coming in and needing something.  If I'm lucky, Small Fry will be reading by age 10. 

2-WHAT IS PRINTED ON YOUR MOUSEPAD?
A black and white puppy in a mailbox

3-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
Scrabble

4-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Country Home

5-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND?
Purring

6-WHAT'S THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Being ignored 
7-WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING?

'coffee...for the love of GAWD...COFFEE....'

8-HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU PICK UP THE PHONE?
I never pick up the phone. 

10-WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE?
Family

11-WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FOODS?
Avocado,  Mexican food, .....I am NOT a picky girl...

12-DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? not really....

13-DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
no, but I have a lot of pillows surrounding me....

14-WOULD YOU CLASS STORMS AS COOL OR SCARY?
Very cool.....that rumble that shakes the whole house....the crack of lightning that leaves you wondering 'wow...wonder what got hit...' (and then you realize it was your power line when your lights go out....ROFL)

15-WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a beast of a Monte Carlo..bought after me and hub moved to CA

16-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALCOHOLICDRINK?
amaretto sour

17-DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OFF BROCCOLI?
err.....is there a reason I shouldn't? 

18-IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR:

I've colored it every color you can think of....

19-IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?

Depends on which day you're asking me......

20-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? 

Tommy Boy

21-DO YOU TYPE WITH THE CORRECT FINGERS ON THE CORRECT KEYS?
Nope...I hunt and peck.  Drives the husband CRAZY...hee hee....(Yeah, but who types FASTER??!?!  HUH??!?  HUH?!?!  ok then.)
22-WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?
Nothing.  I have the box spring and mattress on the floor.  If something is under there, it's STAYING under there.

23-WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Hockey

24-SAY AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU:
Since I snagged it from Dribble by Chuck Ferris, he didn't really send it, but he's a fun read, for sure.  :)

25-DO YOU PREFER HORROR MOVIES OR COMEDY FILMS?
Comedy  (as if it wasn't obvious by the Favorite Movie choice?)

28-WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?  When Jesse comes home from work.  Just seeing his face lights me up inside....

29-WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
Hummm.....I rotate them to share the joy. 


30-IS THERE ANYONE YOU HAVEN'T FORGIVEN? 
Yes, but Karma will make things right...

31-WHAT TYPE OF MILK DO YOU DRINK?
the kind in my coffee  :)

32-DO YOU MAKE YOUR BED IN THE MORNING?

ppfftt...

33-HOW MANY TVs ARE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD?
4

34-WHO PUTS THE GARBAGE OUT?

Usually me....

35. What is your favorite flower?
Roses.....Don Juan roses....

36. Candy, jewelry, flowers as a present?
 
Sure, I'll take them all..  :)

37. Favorite color?  for what?  I have different favorites for different things....

It's always strange to me where these things end.....but there you are...

OK.  It's late evening, and I put this entry in early in the day.  Quite a few people played (from my reading other journals) but NOBODY said what I was waiting to hear....'What happened to #26 and #27?!'.  I don't know, myself...hee hee....I just copied and pasted.  LOL

2 comments:

  1. Lol good answers!
    HUgs,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh ... I so LOVE amaretto sours! They are divine!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....