Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Out of the mouths of babes.....

  Ego booster for the day:

Small Fry is watching Ed, Edd, & Eddy.  He comes over to me and says "Hey Mom...Ed just got really old...just like you!'  

::Amy raises an eyebrow::  

                                          

Speaking of Small Fry.....here's proof that kids can sleep anywhere.  I woke up at 3 AM to go pee.  Not sure WHY since I didn't drink anything all night, and I NEVER wake up at night, but whatever......I walk down the hall and the bathroom light is already on.  I go inside...and there is my sweet little boy.....conked out asleep on the rug in the middle of the bathroom.  hee hee hee......I guess he had to go potty, but it was just too far to walk to go back to bed!!!  I didn't take a picture.  I should have, but I didn't.  I didn't want to ruin the cuteness of the moment.  LOL  Besides, I have enough stuff to embarrass him in front of any future girlfriends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....