Saturday, January 22, 2005

Saturday Six!!

It's Saturday again?!  Where do the days go!?!?!?!  From Patrick's Place.......

          Picture from Hometown

1. Which of the following is your favorite store and why?  
A) Wal-Mart
B) Target
C) K Mart
D) Sears

Target is my favorite, simply because they're more with the times.  The decorating aisles at Target are outstanding.....but I end up shopping at WalMart more, because it's 4 minutes from my house.

2. How far does your closest friend who's not in the same town as you live, and when was the last time you saw them in person?

San Antonio, Texas....the last time I saw her...wow...uhhh....

3. Have you ever gone on a date with someone you met online? a date?  somehow I don't think the husband would go for that.  Would you?  I guess...if I was looking for a date. 

4. What is your favorite novel and what makes it stand out for you?

The Chosen.  Chaim Potok.  It's been my favorite since I was a kid.  It just touched me.

5. You get snowed in at your home for three days.  You have power and telephone service, but no way to leave the house.  How will you amuse yourself? 

I will be calling the media if it snows at my house....says Amy who lives in central FL.

6. A fellow journaler you consider a friend disappears from J-land.  Visitors leave comments in the journal but they get no response.  You send the journaler an E-mail to make sure everything is okay, and despite the fact that you see that it has been read, you get no reply.  What do you do?

Assume that if they wanted to write back, they would.  I'm not going to turn all stalker....I don't have the energy...LOL  

3 comments:

  1. I answered your questionaire...here's my answers...

    http://journals.aol.com/peacelurfantasy/ElectricalGarden/

    Peace! Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this, and I love it. I'll be back next Saturday.
    http://journals.aol.com/onnabria/Prego/entries/107

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great saturday six answers! I'll have to find some time to do this one!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....