Sunday, January 9, 2005

The Saturday Six

      Picture from Hometown  

1. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #38:  If you could live in a foreign country(or city) for one year, which would you choose and why?Switzerland.  It's peaceful and beautiful, and it'd give me a snow fix. :)


2. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #39:  Did you have a security blanket, stuffed animal or toy that you were attached to as a child?  Do you still have it? not really...unless you count books, in which case, yes, I still have lots of books.

3. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #40:  Favorite alcoholic beverage? amaretto sour

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #41:  What was your favorite cartoon as a child?roadrunner & wile e coyote

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #42:  Is there a chore you enjoy doing? vacuuming.  short amount of output for a spectacular result.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #43:  A time machine will let you travel 10 years into either the past of future.  Which would you choose and why?  Future.  I want to make sure my kids will have all they need for their future...



2 comments:

  1. 1. Africa  I have been told how beautiful it is and I would love to see all the wild life.
    2.teddy bear he was brown and called Teddy I slept with him from 1 yr. to 13 yrs. old. He no longer had fur except under his arms and behind his legs. He often played the part of my husband when we played house. I packed him away and he got all molded so he went to teddy heaven.
    3.sex on the beach
    4.flintstones,gumby and scooby doo
    5.polishing furniture , it smells great and looks so nice too.
    6.past, id like to relive a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I loved the road runner too! However, when i was about 8yrs. old I  had some serious nightmares about woody the woodpecker that i can still remember to this day! Don't like woody so much....lol.
    HUgus & Blessings,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....