Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Saturday Six

        Picture from Hometown

1. You achieve a high level of fame in your chosen career.  Calls begin coming in for interviews...if you could only appear on one of the following shows, which would you select?
A) Today
B) Live! with Regis and Kelly
C) The Daily Show
D) Oprah
E) David Letterman
F) Jay Leno
G) Jerry Springer

B.  Kelly has the same weird sense of humor as me.
 
2. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body, then spend 48 hours alone with the real you.  Would you do it? sure...why not....


 3. You have the opportunity to briefly become another person in another body and live a normal life for 48 hours.  Would you dare to spend two days as a member of the opposite gender?  would this mean I would finally be able to stand up when I pee and not get my socks?
 
4. Compared to previous years, did you spend more or less money on Christmas gifts?  How soon do you think you'll have all of the bills for Christmas paid off? spent less, got more - all my bills are paid, baby!  :)
 
5. What is the first toy you remember playing with?  Barbies
 
6. Have you ever downloaded a song or theme song for your cell phone?  If so, which one amuses you most?  If you haven't, but had to pick one, what would it be?  I do not own a cell phone.... but when I used to have one....I had Hot Stuff (Donna Summer)...hee hee


 

3 comments:

  1. I never make it over to patricks but this one seems really fun so I'll do it here.  I would love to meet John Stewart of the Daily Show... that guy is halarious!  I would like to step outside my body and see how others perceive me, which might not be a good thing.. but I'm sure it would be a learning experience.  Would I like to be a member of the opposite sex for a moment?  Ha!  No way!  I spent less this year... and used NO CREDIT... its all bought and paid for!  My first toy that I can recall... one of those huge walking dolls, and some hairless hand-me-down Barbies.  Don't have any music downloads for my phone... they are too mechanical sounding and annoy me.
    Love your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) have a good weekend!
    love, meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! This looks like a fun one ;-) Loved your answers.
    Hugs,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....