Sunday, January 9, 2005

Things that make you go 'Hmm'

           Things I'm Sure You All Ponder.....    

Why is Amy's toilet seat always wet?  Snoozin' Life Away  

What journal does Amy read first when she logs on?  CHASE~N~KIDS  (did I ever tell you I love your hair, J?!)  

What's Amy's favorite Website?  Victorian Trading Company  

Where is Amy planning on visiting?  AlaskaCam  

How many graphics sites does Amy have?  76  

How many does she actually use?  3  

What's Amy's current obsession?  Jasc Software  

Why does Amy need a Sugar Daddy?  Broyhill Furniture (kidding - she doesn't need a Sugar Daddy, but she does love that furniture)  

What's the last thing Amy got a laugh out of?  Name Writing in the Snow :)  

If there are more questions just burning at you...y'know...feel free to ask.  heh heh... (is it too obvious that I was going thru some of my favorites today?)      

1 comment:

  1. <sigh> Like I needed more journals on alert <LOL> And as for Name Writing in the Snow <snort> That's just WRONG <ROFL>
    http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....