Monday, January 31, 2005

Yada yada yada.....

  I put this picture up, cuz I need a laugh today.  My poor puppy looks SO forlorn.....hee hee.....  

My free time today's been spent mostly looking up web pages on real estate.  I've come to this conclusion.  People DO NOT know what a selling point is.  I've seen houses with graffiti on them.  (not a selling point.  Clean up the house first, then list it.  Come ON!) Houses with pics of the inside --> normally a good thing, but not when your house is messy.  I'm no clean freak, but even I know enough to clean up if a real estate agent said he was going to show up at my house to take pics.  I've seen houses where there was obviously a sale on very bright red paint.  (???  At least the house is easy to find?) BUT...on the upside, there was plenty to look at....plenty to choose from.  So...that's a good thing.  

Other stuff for the day.....is that as I sit here at my computer, I can see out into the street....and across the street to my neighbors house.  This neighbor has a big yard, like all the yards in this neighborhood.  However, she picks one day a year to clean up the yard and leave EVERYTHING for the brush pick-up on Saturday.  It's been sitting there for three weeks.  The brush guys decided they could not take all that she put out, so they stopped taking it at all.  Technically, it's supposed to be tied in neat little bundles, which she didn't do....but either way, it's getting to be an eyesore...not to mention the fact that every time I go out to my mailbox, I have this weird fear that there are snakes in there.  (Not that far fetched, as we live on a lake......ick..ick .....ick....)  UGH.....  

Annnnnndddddd...........I don't want to cook dinner.  I really really don't.  BUT...I will.  Frozen egg rolls anyone? 

10 comments:

  1. oh sooo cute . He looks like hes looking for a hug....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I agree, and I agree. Also, I agree and I disagree. Just can't do FER's tonight.rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwww... He is SOOOOO cute.. You just want to give him a big hug!!
    http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ... great picture!
       *** Coy ***

    http://journals.aol.com/coy1234787/Dancingintherain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww ... what a cute puppy!
    Bright red paint, eh? Growing up back in the 70's, we used to live in a green house with a bright orange door! Can you say EEEEEWWWWW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!!  I remember looking for houses a few years back and it is always VERY interesting how some people keep a home hahaha! Oh well I guess this little old world would be quite boring if we all were the same hahaha!

    Kara :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When we had to move into the house we're in now my dad picked it out.  He went to three houses before he saw this one.  One he said has a huge hole in the wall. (We didn't see this house until the day before we moved in.)  I was like they didn't like put something in front of it on both sides to cover the hole?  That's unreal!  So,don't feel to discouraged. Graffiti can be cleaned up but patching a big hole in the wall could take longer. -Dawn-

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL your dog is cute!!!

    http://journals.aol.com/dababysback/ReadAllaboutit/
    shannon

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, you make me laugh. yum Frozen egg rolls are yummy. Ill have em! :-) do you really live a on a lake? Thats so nice!! :-D

    Meg =P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to that.. ever seen that show Designed to Sell? That show is so funny because these people want to sell their home and raise its value and the first thing they do is bring in a real estate agent and the agent then tears it down .. on how slobbish the people are.. and really the people have crap everywhere.. unreal! As for frozen eggrolls.. I'll bring the chop suey.. lol*

    http://journals.aol.com/domesticatedchic/SomethingLikeLifePartDeux/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....