Monday, January 10, 2005

zoom zoom

  My HERO....installed more memory into my computer.  I'm flying like a bicycle down the San Fran hills.  heh heh.....  

I'm feeling particularly lazy today, since I just COULD NOT get to sleep last night.  I had a wicked headache.  ::sigh::  BUT.....I'm seeing that I have no time for laziness since my dear Ryan cleaned her room last night.  (read - picked up all of the clothes on the floor and deposited them in my laundry bins)  LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY  ::Amy runs around in circles screaming::  The room looks VERY NICE though.  A picture may be forthcoming...   But, every time I walk in her room now, I look back at my own and think 'Hmm...somethin' has GOT to be done in MY room, too....'  blehhhhhhh

3 comments:

  1. Um, maybe you could throw all of your clothes into the laundry too....that's what I do!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy!

    yeah headaches are the pits, but Im glad you got laundry done. I hate laundry. :-D
    take care!
    meg from friendship loyalty and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Ryan! Wanna give up the secret? lol I've been begging the boys all weekend to clean their room! :::yeah right! Like thats gonna happen anytime soon:::
    I need more memory too! badly!
    Hugs,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....