Wednesday, February 2, 2005

...even MORE about me! Yay!!

                                          

WHY do I like these things?!  I'm such a goof..    Ryan says she likes it when I do these questions because I'm funny and I crack her up.   

From Megzie....go learn more about her at Friendship, Loyalty and Love  :)  ::waves:: Hi, Meg! 

1. What color is most reflective of you? I dunno.  I think I have a split personality thing going on.  I like pinks, but then I like deep sexy reds...hmm...


2. How did you get the idea for your journal name? It's just me to a T (isn't it?  mwahahahaha::coughhackwheeze::)


3. What time were you born? err...I don't know....why would anybody care is what I'm wondering....  (ok, I went and looked after I found out why people would care...I was born at 4:17 PM)


4. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?Mandy - Barry Manilow.  I have wide musical tastes..


5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? No.....I'm not related to anybody famous, so....

6. What color underwear are you wearing? hot pink

7. Do you want a baby? another one?  well...ok, but it'd take a miracle, methinks...

10. What is your pet's name?  Paco, Bella, and Cha Cha.

11. What color are your bedspreads?Hunter green and cream plaid

12. What was the last concert you attended? George Strait when I was dating Jesse...in like...1988?

13. Who was with you? umm...Jesse...?

14. What was the last movie you saw? I cannot remember.  I usually stay home when everyone goes to the movies...my own little quiet time :)

15. Who do you dislike most at this moment? Ha!  I'll never confess.  I read John Scalzi's entry aboutWednesday Tip #4: Picking Fights and Sharing Secrets but I will say there is one person in particular that I wouldn't mind seeing plastered to the grill of a Mack truck. 

16. What food are you craving right now? anything Jesse made for me..

17. Did you dream last night?  Nope. 

18. What was the last TV show you watched? Animal Planet's Worlds Funniest Animals

19. What is your fave piece of jewelry?My wedding ring.  Not because it's so gorgeous, but because of what it represents...

20. What is to the left of you? the wall

21. What was the last thing you ate? French bread frozen pizza and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? my husband

23. A song lyric that's in your head? I don't think I'd be within TOS to write down the lyrics.   but it's a song from Pitbull.

24. Who last im'ed you? I dunno...nobody

25. Where is your significant other right now?  El Salvador - doing his Reserves duty

26. Do you have a crush? yep...


27. What is his name? Jesse.  ::giggle::  I'm such a dork..


28. What shampoo do you use? Pantene

29. When was the last time you cut your hair? two weeks ago.

30. Are you on any meds? not yet...

31. Do you have a mental disease? ROFL...probably

32. What shirt are you wearing? no really...you don't want to know...


33. What time is it? 11:16 PM Eastern


34. What color is your razor? pink


35. What is your fave frozen treat? Heath Bar Blizzards...super yummy....

37. What's your favorite shopping store? I dunno...I haven't been shopping in forever....

38. Are you thirsty? not at this current second, but I have a glass of soda anyway...

39. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?  Considering I'm married NOW....I'll say yes.. (good answer, right?  LOL)

2 comments:

  1. lol ur too funny and as for #3 ppl need to know their birthtime for natal charts and healings and etc . lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these type of things! Maybe I'll post one myself sometime ... but where do people get all these "getting to know you" questionaires????? Oooo ... I know ... I could make up my own ~ really off-the-wall questions that'll have people wondering just how crazy I am? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....