Wednesday, February 2, 2005

::GROWL::

  It's Wednesday....so...CCD classes for Alex (or Faith Formation...whatever you wanna call it).  They're having Mass (for St. Blaise - the blessing of the throats) at 7.  His teacher is annoyed that I can only make it to class and not Mass.  Reasoning?  Jesse will be able to call me tonight.  Of course, I explained this, but hmm...  Perhaps this is not a good reason?  oh well.  Whatever.  

Cloudy day here, which is nice.  All the windows are open.  ::deep breath::   

and....umm......ok, so aren't you glad you stopped by?  

Heh......I COULD go on a whole long rant about the first paragraph, but I won't...because I don't care if she's annoyed or not.  Really, I'm starting to think twice about him going to the classes anyway.  I just go because there is only one other girl, but if that's the way it's going to be...who needs it.  *shrug*  

Anyway, here's a shout out to my bestest buddy, Diana..... 

           one for me.....one for you...  :) 

2 comments:

  1. I understand the "frustration" of dealing with it. You would think there would be a little more "humaness" their. Always seemed to me that all they "cared" about, was the money in the "donation" basket, or envelope. Have a nice talk with Jesse, god ain't gonna get mad over that! rich

    p.s. Have one for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you have to put your own needs first. If you can't make the mass, I am sure they will survive one week without you. Hope you have a lovley talk with Jesse..........Jules xxxxxxx
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/jules19642001/Itsmylife/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....