Friday, February 4, 2005

Guess what!!

  Jesse's coming home tomorrow....Jesse's coming home tomorrrrrowwwwww...  Check me out doing the Elaine Chicken Dance (a la Seinfeld)  Hee.....  

                            

 ::ahem::  

so sorry you had to witness that.     

                                                       

Not really, I don't care if you saw that, because I'm excited.  LOL  

I probably should clean the house and make it look all purty for when he comes home, but then again, I highly doubt any mess I make could be worse than the conditions he's been living in, so...eh.  Tent City with 15 guys?  Come ON.  I'm Squeaky Clean Suzy compared to that... <g>  

Nothing else is new....and even if it was, it's in the back of my mind somewhere, because ...did I tell you?  Jesse's coming home tomorrow! 

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I bet he's even more excited then you are.(if thats possible.) TiasNme
    Liked your Elaine dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!  You have every right to be excited!  So....is it a good bet that we won't be hearing from you for a couple of days while you two 'get to know each other' all over again??  HMMM???  ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a ball!! rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful (((AMY)))!!!! Have a great time with hubby, i'm sure you all have alot of catching up to do ;-)
    Love & Hugs,
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your Happy ..............May the Lord Be with you Both

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time welcome home your man!!! (((AMY))) happy for ya!!!!~Kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-hoo! Enjoy yourself! Like you really need to be told that, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have Fun!!  Be careful!   LOL  
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. is he home yet???  
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Amy! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My hubby used to be on the railroad and be gone for 3 weeks at a time...and this was when we were first married...talk about a party when he came home!  HOpe your's is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHHHH!!! I love Seinfeld and I especially LOVE Elaines dance!!!  ROFL!!!!

    Kara :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome home Jesse!!!
    Now you two crazy kids have some fun...but not too much fun!
    laura

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....