Saturday, March 5, 2005

Questionaires and Laura's birthday! :)

From Meg of Friendship, Loyalty and Love  (admit it...you bait me with these things, don't you, Meg?!  ROFL)

1. First name: Amy

2. Were you named after anyone:  my middle name was....Louise, after ....err...I forget who...somebody, though...lol

3. Do you wish on stars: absolutely

4. When did you last cry: last night.  I seem to be crying a lot lately....

5. Do you like your handwriting: yep.  I practiced obsessively in 6th grade to have pretty handwriting...

6. What is your favorite lunch meat: All of it....I love food!

7. What is your birth date:  Three Kings Day

8. What is your most embarrassing CD:  Barry Manilow.  (Hey, he writes the songs, man!!)

10. Are you a daredevil:nope

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell: yes...but only to the hub who never tells anyone because he forgets as soon as I tell him...lol

12. Do looks matter?  Lemme think on that.....

13. How do you release anger: Hmm....trying to think of the last time I was really angry...I can't remember!!

14. Where is your second home: Jesse's parents' house.

15. Do you trust others too easily: yep  I certainly do
16. What was your favorite toy as a child:  I guess Barbies...

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless: I'm 34 years old and I'd have to say that I've only used 45% of what I learned in high school, so that doesn't say much, does it?18. Do you have a journal: umm....?

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot:  Yep...yeppers....uh huh....love sarcasm.  The trick is to be witty, but some people take it too far and then it can be hurtful...so gotta be careful with it...

20. Favorite movie(s):  Tommy Boy

21. Would you bungee jump: No way, no how, nu uh....newp...

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off:what shoes?23. Do you think that you are strong: physically?  or mentally?

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor:  I'm not too picky....I'm currently eating Oreo Ice Cream.
25. Shoe size:  7 1/2

26. What are you favorite colors: Lately it's been deep dark colors...

27. Whatis your least favorite thing about yourself:my feelings get hurt too easily

28. Who do you miss most: Jesse.  He works too much.

29. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back: nah
30. What color pants are you wearing: jeans
31. What are you listening to right now:  something on TV...Disney channel, I think

32. Last thing you ate: ice cream.  and avocado before that.  Yes, the whole avocado.  That was dinner.

33. If you were a crayon, what color would you be: pink

34. What is the weather like right now: Dark.  because it's...you know...night.  I think it's cold....for FL, anyway..

35. Last person you talked to on the phone: Jesse.  other than him, I rarely talk on the phone.
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex: smile

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you: well, I borrowed it, but I like Meg lots!
38. How are you today:  I've got ice cream!  How bad can it be, right?!

39. Favorite Drink:  Non-alcoholic: cherry kool aid, I guess....maybe fresh lemonade

 Alcoholic: Amaretto Sours WITH THE CHERRY, OK?!

40. Favorite sport: I WATCH hockey.  I play nothing. 

41. Hair Color: I think it's...reddish brown...??

42. Eye Color: Grey/Blue

43: Do you wear contacts:no
44. Favorite Foods: umm....yes?

45. Last Movie You Watched: SpongeBob Squarepants

46. Favorite Day of the Year: I don't have a favorite..

47. Scary Movies or Happy Endings: Happy Endings! I HATE scary movies. They really scare me ALOT. :-( eek
48. Summer or winter: 
Summer can be TOO hot...so I guess winter..

49. Hugs or kisses:  Depends on who is offering

50. What is Your Favorite Dessert: Do I look like a picky woman?!

51. Who is Most Likely to Respond:  Hmm...I dunno...

52. Who is Least Likely to Respond:  again, I dunno..

53. Where Would You Want to Go on your Next Vacation:  Switzerland

54. What Books are you Reading: Irish Country Decorating

55. What's on your mouse pad: A puppy in a mailbox

56. What did you Watch Last Night: no TV, I was T-I-R-E-D.

BY THE WAY, My friend, Laura of Adventures in juggling is having a birthday and the one thing she wants for her birthday is 2,000 hits in her journal.  Pick a link and hit her.  (Not literally, of course!)  She only has 200 more to go and her birthday is on March 8th !!! 

Also, I am currently addicted to.... Parachuting Daffy and damn it, I will keep playing til I win!!!!  LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hits given... And game loading in a seperate window... if you've addicted me to a new game... well, 'nuff said! <LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it flipped off on me now I got to do the post agin. I love barry and I hate my hand writing since I broke my arm in second grade and missed out on learning it properly. I love dessert its the only reason I eat !!!!!!!!! LOL Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    you are too kewl! Thanks for making me smile....I do believe you are on the mend. I am glad!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhaha I love your answers!! Your too funny!
    love,meg

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....