Saturday, March 5, 2005

The Saturday Six

        Picture from Hometown  

Yes, I know...who would've thought I'd get the Saturday Six done on an actual Saturday.  (Wait...it IS Saturday, right?)    

1. What is your favorite color for an automobile?  Is your car this color? Humm.....I like that fake wood stuff on a hunter green vehicle....is my car that color?  Um...no, because we had to buy another car after the accident and we just took what was available and affordable.  Some day, though....


2. You decide to start a diet on Monday.  What is the "bad food" meal that you must have "one last time" over the weekend? WHY...in the name of Satan...would I want to start a diet?!  NEXT QUESTION! 

3. How do you balance your checkbook?  In your head, with a calculator, or with software? Online banking is my choice....sooo much easier

4. How many of the Oscar
®
winner movies did you see before the awards this year? err....was The SpongeBob Squarepants movie nominated?  No?  Hmm...then...none?
 
5. In what room of the house do you find yourself the most comfortable and why? parked in front of the computer for the most part - for obvious reasons (being that I'm addicted to the internet), but my second choice is the kitchen cuz that's where the food is.... which gets me thinking of an entry Dorn made about putting a computer in the bathroom along with a small refrigerator....HMMMM there's a money maker here somewhere, wouldn't you think?

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #49 from
Scott:  What is the "one thing" that the mere mention of sends shivers down your spine?  I can't narrow it down to one thing.  Too many things freak me out...  

and there you have it.  More info about me that you really don't care to know.... Go check out Patrick's journal -- Patrick's Place

2 comments:

  1. so, what kind of car did you  end up getting?
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use money to do my check book. Its neat cuase it helps me find a check the date and all when stupid businesses like the electric company forget to post my payment to my account. Then I can go find it and say hey see I made it you did not post it. I love deep red cars not orange red but deep red or black. Lori

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....