Monday, March 7, 2005

Which Friend Are You?

 

You scored as Joey. You're Joey. A little ditzy perhaps but popular with the opposite sex and always hungry. Hey you'd even be up for combining sex AND food!

Joey

75%

Rachel

70%

Monica

65%

Chandler

55%

Phoebe

35%

Ross

30%
Which Friend are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

(OK....Becky said 'Weird...it came up as gibberish on the Alerts but it was normal when I got to your journal' which only illustrates that I am, indeed, Joey.....because I forgot the whole text/HTML change-over thingie....ROFL)

6 comments:

  1. too funny I couldn't read this on the journal  but when I got to this part, I could readi ti...strange it had looked like jibberish!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. intresting enough I came up as Chandler. (looking.. nope no 3rd nipple here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was rachel ...not sure how i feel about that...shes cute but challenged...ok i guess that could be me...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah it did come up jibberish in the alerts but is fine here. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came up as
    You scored as Monica.  

    The neat freak who would do anything for her friends. You're Monica, not always that popular but everyone loves you now.

    Monica
     
    75%


    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm A Rachel! hehe... I actually figured I would be more of Monica :o)  
    Love & Hugs!
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....