Sunday, April 10, 2005

The Saturday Six - on Sunday

I haven't done Patrick's Saturday Six in a while, and I had a few extra minutes this afternoon, so why not.....these questions aren't as 'hard' as some others he's put out!    It's a no thinking kind of day for me today.  

1. Where did you buy the last fast food you ate? Fu Wah for Chinese food.  I had spicy chicken & broccoli

2. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?yikes, I can't remember.  It's been that long...

3. When you walk into a room, what do you think people notice first about you?  What do you wish they'd notice first about you? I think they notice my hair.  What do I wish they'd notice...hmm....my fabulous sense of humor...??

4. You win a special lottery but you aren't allowed to keep any of the money.  Instead, it must go to a single charitable organization.  Which would you choose and why? Any facility that takes care of special needs kids as they get older, although I can't think of one off the top of my head...

5. What was the subject of the most recent E-mail you forwarded? I tend not to forward emails, cuz I hate forwards coming to me.  (with the exception of a few.....you know...like cute pet pictures with sayings....I'll take those forwards...)

6. Without looking, which of the previous five questions would you most expect to have been asked in the very first episode of the "Saturday Six?"  After you answer, if you go back to the first edition, don't reveal the answer here.
*I* think it would have been number 4.  

 .........and this concludes today's Saturday Six for me.  Go check out everybody elses' answers here -->  Saturday Six - Episode 52

1 comment:

  1. Hey I never get to do that Sat six. Does that mean I dont havea saturaday LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....