Friday, April 29, 2005

::sigh::

                                             

Last night was a really nice night...Jesse was Mr. Lovey (you silly man...hee hee...), dinner was fab....I slept well....but this morning.....I got to wake up early to Gordo yapping.  If that didn't give me a wonderful start to my day, I don't know what would.  <read - major sarcasm>  Somehow the day just went sorta downhill from there.  Various things this morning made me feel more and more like crap.....so by this afternoon, the clouds have covered the sunshine.    I guess sometimes you have to just let it rain, huh?  I'm not PMSy......just things that are going on that make me feel....sad.  

Oh well....maybe I should do laundry.  Somehow, the mindlessness of that task is somewhat theraputic....

6 comments:

  1. yeah house cleaning sure has its way of getting therapy for free not to mentino a clean house LOL Yeah i have had those days. Not been a good few for me iether. I got this lump that is driving ne nuts i went to herb store to day to get some stuff to try. So till that gets better I dont think I can see the sunshine jsut an annoying thing you know on top of its really raining and cold again here so not normal for ky!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, you need one of those "Calgon, take me away" times for yourself!!!  Your entry made me laugh.  I'm sorry, don't mean to find humor in your misery, but I can soooooooooooooooooooooo relate about the laundry thing. ;)  Hope things pick up for you soon.

    http://journals.aol.com/Smjr43/Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so sorry that u are feeling sad..i hope that u feel better tomorrow...we all need to have sad days though i think to make the good ones stand out :-)

    linda
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
    http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, I'm pmsing for all of J-Land right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. I"m sorry you are having one of those days.. cheer up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I've never hear anyone  describe laundry as theraputic...maybe I'm just looking at it all wrong? there's no sunshine without the rain sweetie ;o)  Hope it all clears up for ya soon.
    ((HUGS))
    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....