Thursday, May 5, 2005

Chuck E Cheese and Cinco de Mayo

Fabulous fun at Chuck E Cheese with Small Fry yesterday.  The sad part was...while their salad bar is still really good...the pizza and breadsticks are starting to get smaller and less tasty.  So, if some random Chuck E Cheese manager reads my journal...go back to your old products, for petes sake....  

 

 

 

And.....also a little note to say I hope you have a Happy........                                                       

I hope we go for Mexican food tonight...otherwise, we are a lame Mexican family.  LOL

6 comments:

  1. HEy I have mexican food so often that Ihave become mexican LOLI havent been to chuck e cheese for years.............  My kids are too big we have this place called gatti town athat adults and kids love. Its got all kinds of rooms its a wharehouse its so huge!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy cinco de mayo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡viva mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May 5!  I am wearing a sombraro does that count?  eyeyeyey!  ok, I don't know any spanish, although I am married to a dude adopted by a Mexican.  Help me out, sister, how do you say, "I want beer and sleep!"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the Hallmark Inc. cafeteria today they served black bean soup.  I normally love black bean soup, but this shit was really awful!!  There were chopped jalepenos in it!  It was gross and my tongue felt very assaulted and I had to throw it away.  SIGH.  I was hungry all day.    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love their salad bar!  I got pics of my monsters like that, they are too cute!  better than the little black and white slivers of paper they used to give out.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....