Saturday, May 7, 2005

Frickety Frackety AAAAAAAAA....

I had an entry....allllll typed out.  It was a pretty decent sized one, too.

Gee, y'all will NEVER in a million years guess why it's not currently IN my journal.

                                                     

I am so not in the mood to deal with AOL bullshit.  Most days I just say 'eh...' but today......there are words.  They're not nice.  Some of them start with F, some of them start with A.  There are more, but we all know the alphabet already, so....

4 comments:

  1. So, I'm not the only one that AOL does this too, eh? AOL thinks my journal entries are yummy more often then not. Sorry it happens to you too.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use microsoft word alot that way if aol is down or shuts down then I have it saved adn  can go retrieve it Nothing more maddening than aol loosing a file or entry. haev a hot bath and a bon bon hugsto you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you, I've been attacked!! DARN!! Everyone says to write it elsewhere and paste and copy, BUT, that's too easy, and I'm always in a hurry! Sorry. rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling....it sucks!
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....