Saturday, May 14, 2005

The Saturday Six

                                   

1. How many scars do you have on your body?  I have honestly not checked myself out in THAT MUCH depth, ok?! Where are they?  yeah, um....ok then...

2. What is the last junk food you ate in such large quantity that you actually felt guilty afterwards?  ::Amy looks at the empty ice cream carton next to the keyboard::  Um...hmm....guilty?  How can it be wrong when it feels so right?!
3. What is the closest spot to your home where you go when you feel like you need an afternoon escape?  The beach, I guess...
4. Of those in your collection, what movie have you watched the most times?

Tommy Boy (what?!  I know it's a dumb movie, but it ALWAYS makes me laugh til I cry...)


5. Have you ever felt discriminated against?  Yes What about you do you believe led to the discrimination?  Finding myself as part of an interracial couple in the backwoods of a few southern states is not going to happen again.....we'll just leave it there.... 

6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #3:  Have you ever hired a:
    a. Maid  WTH?!  I AM the Maid!

    b. Lawyer  Yes, recent car accident..

    c. Chauffer  nope
    d. Plumber  Yeah, um...that's why I keep the husband around...lol

    e. Photographer  no
    f. Realtor  Yes, but we fired her soon after.  Can you believe she brought another family to the same house we were supposed to be looking at with her?!  WTH?!

    g. Gardener  this one goes along with the plumber thing...

    h. Personal Trainer  ::Amy looks at her big butt::  Riiiiiiiight.

i. Psychic/Spirtual Advisor  No, but I would.  Who does Tarot?!

    j. Mortician  yikes - no, and I hope I don't have to for a long time.....

...........and that's it for my Saturday Six.  G'head and laugh.....I'm a moron and I know it.  :-P

Go Here -->Patrick's Place for more answers to the Saturday Six

5 comments:

  1. Great answers, and you are a girl after my own heart in many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO.. funny answers!
    It has been forever since I have seen Tommy Boy!

    here are my answers
    http://journals.aol.com/hunybea4him/HunybeasOpenJournal/entries/1125

    Much Love,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.  Your a riot!  I love Tommie Boy too!

    http://journals.aol.com/chrisuab/noseriously

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never counted scares and I do wish I could hire a persona trainer LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay..once again I've been slacking on journal reading.  I'm catching up!
    Fun answers...who wants to check out their body to see where all the scars are?  Not me. LOL  
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....