Saturday, June 4, 2005

The Saturday Six

1. Who is the last performer you saw live in concert?  Barry Manilow? What is the last film you saw at a theater? Guess Who  Which was more worth the money you paid? For SURE, Barry Manilow!  After all, he writes the songs and he can't smile without me!

2. What do you do more of in a typical day:  work, sleep, eat, exercise. watch TV, surf the web? for sure not exercise...and I don't eat that much....and I never get enough sleep....and I don't watch TV because I have 3 TVs and 3 kids.  Doesn't matter if they're not inthe room...they KNOW if I change the channel....and...as far as work goes, I'm fairly domestically challenged...so...hey, I guess I surf the web!

3. Your office brings in a new drink machine and it's your job to fill the eight selection slots.  What drinks (non-alcholic, of course) do you select? Evian, Diet Coke, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Orange juice, Drinkable yogurt

4. Take the quiz: 
What is your expression number?   I'm # 6 Do you agree with the description it gives you? Most of it, yep..   What do you disagree with most? the last line.  If I'm not sure about a situation, I don't say anything about it.

5. Counting all light fixtures and lamps in your home, how many bulbs do you have in place, and how many of them are on right now? I have 20, and 6 are on right now

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #55 from
Laura: What is your favorite movie line ever and why? The Birdcage - Agador Spartacus "Jou are jes' afraid of my Watamaleness!"  (yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose)

2 comments:

  1. "Joo are afraid of my natural heeeat."  Funny.  My favorite movie quote is still:

    "GIVE HER THE GODDAMN CAMERA!!!"   Timothy Hutton in 'Ordinary People'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love barry manilo.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....