Friday, July 8, 2005

A questionaire thingie

I guess I'm supposed to be worried about some hurricane or something, but y'all know I'm a laid back kind o' gal...so instead...I'm sitting here screwing around on the internet.  LOL  Here some fun stuff because I can't resist those damn questionaire things...

From  No seriously...

1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME?  Err...I'm pretty sure y'all know my name


2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  Adrian talking to the dog in a Scottish accent.  (Don't ask me why though...)


3. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?  Keebler Grasshopper Cookies


4. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  Hmm...pink?


5. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW?   Hot, humid, and thoroughly icky.


6. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?   Jesse, asking me what to pick up at the commissary before he comes home.


7. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?   Hair

8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS?  I found it on Chris's blog..but yes, I like him. 

9. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?   I'm fahhhhhhhbulous....  or something...


10. FAVORITE DRINK?   Sweetea

11. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?  Amaretto Sour


12. FAVORITE SPORTS?   I'm not an althletic type of chick.....so i just sit on the sidelines and say 'Yay.  Go.  Team.'  but I like watching Hockey and Football, and since the Spurs were in the Finals, I watched some basketball recently...


13. HAIR COLOR?  pfft...whatever box I happen to drop in the shopping cart?  Hee...it's red originally, but hey...I like to play with my hair....anybody else want to play with it, too? 

14. EYE COLOR?  Grey/Blue

15. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?  No


16. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES?   4 half siblings - ages 23, 21, 15, 12

17. FAVORITE MONTH?  whatever month it starts to get cool here....so...January?

18. FAVORITE FOOD?   Pretty much anything I didn't have to cook, I guess....


19. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?   Baby Boom

20. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?   Hmm...I don't have one...

21. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS BETTER?   Happy endings, I guess...

22. SUMMER OR WINTER?   Winter....omggg I can't take thissss heattttt

23. HUGS OR KISSES?   Well now....exactly where are we...oh nevermind...

24. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?  Y'all know I have a smart ass answer, but I'll behave for now....

25. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?   Chocolate, like my men.  <-- that was Chris's answer, but I'm keeping it.  LOL

26. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO WRITE BACK?  Isn't that the general idea?


27. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  who knows.

28. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  
Doesn't matter.  But would be neat to read some other people's answers.

29. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS?  A ramshackle monster of a house with the hub, three kids, 2 dogs, and 2 cats....

30. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?  I usually read magazines instead of books nowadays

31. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  A puppy


32. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?   Pictionary


33. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT?   Went out for dinner, played on the internet, cleaned...


34. FAVORITE SMELLS?   Roses

35. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?   "Oh come ON, Dog!  You can't hold it another 30 minutes?!"

36.  FAVORITE MOVIE?  Tommy Boy

37.  FAVORITE MUSIC?  I like almost everything

38.  OCCUPATION?  Homeschooling Mom

39. HOMETOWN?  my current one?  my original one?  the 4 in between?

40.  FUTURE GOALS?  Day by day....just day by day....

5 comments:

  1. Now waht is an ammarretto sour??????? and I really want to hear your smart a** answer for #24~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u homeschoolll tooooooo !!! omggggg i want to home school ash!!!! tell me moreeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so funny, we love the same kinds of movies! I love Baby Boom and Tommy Boy! lol* Yeah , its a bit windy where I'm at too.. and damn is it ever humid!!! :) lol Melaney

    http://journals.aol.com/myheartsaysso2/WhereTheHeartIs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to steal this one from you Amy!  :) -Dawn-
    http://journals.aol.com/spunkyxmasangel/EverythingUndertheSun/entries/1050

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you know all about half siblings and divorce too huh?  :)  I love Tommy Boy too.  "Did I hear a 9er in there?"  :)  Thanks for pimpin' my journal and survey btw.  

    http://journals.aol.com/chrisuab/noseriously

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....