Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I AM.....

I found this one Chris's blog (Hi, Chris!) and it looked fun, so I did it... some of these are pretty damn funny.....LOL

go to google and type is 'Amy is" and it comes up with funny stuff....  Here's mine:

  Amy is - obsessed (oh great...now everybody knows...)  

Amy is - sexy (well, thank you....)  

Amy is - a brilliant scholar (ermm.....what?)  

Amy is - sadly excoriated (excoraited?  well, that just proves the previous answer to be false then, because I'm going to have to look this word up...)  

Amy is - a comedy (yeah yeah...I know y'all agree with THAT one...)  

Amy is - dynamic (wouldn't call myself that, but if you insist...)  

Amy is - aware (not before coffee....)  

Amy is - a Bristol born singer (me?  sing?  um.  no.)  

Amy is - in a very rough spot (ok, possibly true....)  

Amy is - BACK!  where the hell was I to begin with?)  

Amy is - seduced by her math teacher (ok, but was he good looking?)  

Amy is - sitting pretty (uhhhhhh...)  

Amy is - now a project repository (again, disproving that whole 'scholar' business)

  Amy is - the best Mom any child couldask for!!  (aww....my favorite one!)  

Amy is -  able to be selfless, boundless, without ego  (hahahahahahaha...what?)  

Amy is -  comfort food for tired, hungry professionals who feel adrift in the
career world  (::Amy blushes::  My secret is out.)  

Amy is -  having a problem with biting behavior  (I know, I know...I just can't help it.  Why, what a nice neck you have......)  

Amy is - as much at home seeing her face on posters around town  (as long as there's not a Wanted above the face, I'm alright with that...)  

Amy is -  a true Jazz brit  (again with the music thing.  Nope, not musically inclined)  

Amy is - such an amazing actress, this gal should get her own show (no jokes about sex, ok, people?!)  

Amy is - currently working with the National Empowerment Center [in Massachusetts] as an Educator/Trainer. (exactly what I'm educating/empowering people about is a mystery though?...)  

Amy is - a given name, a variant of Aimée, which means beloved in French which in
turn is a derivative of Latin's amicus or amica which means friend.  (Ah yes, the beloved...that is me.  or something.....)  

ok, so that was totally fun.....Y'all should do it!!!

9 comments:

  1. Amy is -  having a problem with biting behavior  (I know, I know...I just can't help it.  Why, what a nice neck you have......)  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I like that one. LOL

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I find some of this very true, some of it I was ROFL.  Just kiddin' Ames, just kiddin.'  I say, "Amy is a spectacular friend who loves people for who they are, no matter what their differences might be (and she don't get mad at Suse for callin' her Ames, hee hee!).

    Blessings!~
    Suse
    http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was fun to read!! Some of them so funny.....

    http://journals.aol.com/derasta/MyBigFatGreekLife/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some funny sheet...my turn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading these....yours were more fun....mine all have to do with wine! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should really try this.  So funny and something to do when I don't wanna work which is like everyday lately.  Everyone is trying it... Sherry's got the same thing going at her journal.  Way cool.  I wonder what it will say about moi.  Keep that knee resting and away from anymore dashboards girlfriend!!  I think drop down pillows might be better than airbag protection.  Whaddya think, could I patent that???  Hugs,
    Lisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did this one I did not post it but it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking my journal!  Isn't the google thing fun?  Now try it at www.gizoogle.com  Yes, it's a real website making fun of ghetto english.  lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO FUNNY!!  I might try it this weekend.  You are definitely sexy -- but also very excoriated!!  (I don't know what that word means either).

    xo,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....