Monday, October 3, 2005

Movies, Birthdays, and a lil Midol

Monday already?!  Good grief...  no wait, technically it's Tuesday.  Ack....

Where've I been.....let's see.....Sunday night, Jesse and I went to go see Roll BounceFun movie, although I really thought I was gonna get to see a lil bit more of Nick Cannon than I did.  Bummer.  Jesse said 'Yeah, honey, but that Sweetness character was pretty ok, wasn't he?'  Me:  Ewwwwwwwwwww.  Jesse:  'Oh, well then, I guess I won't be picking out your boyfriends, huh?!'  Ummm.....yeah, I think not.

BUT......the main reason I've been slacking is......(was?)  my baby....my BABY....is....7.  ::sigh::  ::sniff::  7 years ago today, I was holding a lil gorgeous bundle of nothing but pure joy.  He's still my lovey...  :)  We did Chuck E Cheese (of course), and had cake and presents....along with a trip to Toys R Us for the things he asked for but didn't get because we are clueless parents when it comes to "I want that one thing on TV that has the thing with that part that goes 'wshhh' and the other part that goes 'whaaaaaa'".  So.  He did a little more shopping and then we went over to the pet store for toothbrushes for the dogs, and came home. 

The boys went off to mess with the new toys, Ryan got on her computer, Jesse got on this one, and I watched No Reservations on the Travel Channel til Jesse was done.  I was feeling kinda 'ughhhhhh' so I asked Jesse to get me some medicine....and that I was getting cramps in my lower back.  He comes back with what I thought was 3 Midols.  ROFL - I said 'Dang, honey....I don't think I need 3!!!'  He barked 'Take 'em!  Ya crabby........' and then started giggling and said one of them was Vicodin.  So, I'm guessing I better type a little faster before I start to drool or something.....

I'll load the pictures up and call it a night.....

Xs & Os to my peoples.....(and especially you, Emster!  ya worrywort!  LOL)

17 comments:

  1. I'll take one of those vicodin..right about now..lol*
    Glad to hear the Bday went well.. kids do grow up so fast.. my future step daughter just turned 8 the other day.. I remember when she was 4..sheesh.. time flies.. well happy bday to the lil one wishing all the best!:) Melaney

    http://journals.aol.com/myheartsaysso2/WhereTheHeartIs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only reason they put nick cannon in it was to draw in more people...they made it look like he had this big part, because the movie people knew he would draw in money (cause come on, its Nick Cannon!!! ::drools:: oh..sorry, what?)...so hmmm...i'm on to them! they try to trick me but I think not! next time we should rent!

    -Your kid....(Ryan ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicodin?  Man -- I almost miss the days of my neck & skull pain when I had Oxycontin.  I still have a few saved for emergencies.  Stay well.  And Jesse sounds better and better to me all the time.  Woof!!    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time was had by all! Happy Birthday to your little one....who is getting older day by day....not unlike, oh, nevermind. I still want access to this journal! LOL....I love the cake in the face, too cute! You guys look like a fun family! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the table decorations! The kids are cute , but your daughter is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the b day party with me. I tell ya I love it especially the silly string attack. I really do love it. Man I wish mine were under 17. my baby is 17 waaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa from me.not sure I m liking this time of life. you know its a new season and I so miss homeschooling. Yeah I guess you wont be picking jesse's b friends. Hey on my birthday will you take me on a party and buy me gifts at toys are us. ??????  Yup you know your crabby when your spouse brings your those happy pills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amy i have to say ur family is beautifullllll from u to ur children :) u are truely blessed i wnat ur daughters hairrrr omGGGGG !! u have me over here rolllliinnnggg girl it is kinda funny the orb was there guess someone saw somehting they wanted heheheh !! glad the party was a blast looks like he made out pretty good :) heheh muahzz momma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful pictures!!!!  Looks like your son had a fantastic birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM!!  I actually want to see that "Roll Bounce" movie.  I remember the days of rollerskating and how I was always envious of the kids that could do all the tricks while I was lucky I could do the crossover to turn the corner!  LOL!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, so I emailed your kid.  So what?!  You've been rather...unlucky here lately, and I just wanted to be sure you didn't get crushed by a satellite falling out of orbit or something...hehe..Luv ya punkin.
    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you all having a good time and a laugh. Lovely pics. thanks for sharing.
    Sylvia x
    http://journals.co.uk/sylviam4000/JottingsfromtheSticks/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great party that was....I loved all the pics! The cake looked delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I been to busy feeling crappy (or should that be crabby) to check up on you, well how 'bout both.  They kinda go hand in hand, don't they?  Sorry I been so wrapped up in myself.  I loved the photos.  Looks like you all had a wonderful time.  Adrian is such a cutie.  Time flies, doesn't it?  I felt that way on my daughter's 13th birthday back in May.  How did we get here so fast?  HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ADRIAN!~

    Blessings!~
    Susan
    http://journals.aol.com/rjet33/CountryLivingSouthernStyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hubby favors Carlos Mencia who I think is adorable!  

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to spend a day with your family!!!

    ~Jaime
    jaimechase.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like Adrian had a fabulous birthday party - great pictures, full of birthday fun!!
    Tilly
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

    ReplyDelete
  16. 7 years is not that old. wait until he is 13! like me. 7 is a fun age and make sure he enjoys it.
    p.s. check out   journals.aol.com/happytapeworm939/ariesstar

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy B-day! Vicadin...ugh...does nothing for me but knock me out. I wake up in the same amount of pain. ES Tylenol (Rapid Release) and 600mg of Motrin! :-) Sometimes a muscle relaxant helps & then of course a girls first love...her heating pad! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....