Saturday, December 17, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year?

It's that time of year...... for the company party.  Ah yes, that joyful time of year when you hear 'They're a huge corporation and they can't afford an open bar?!'  or the ever popular 'What the hell are they serving us?!  Find out who catered this crap so we can send them hate mail.'  BUT.....it's also the time to dress up in clothes you don't normally wear while doing laundry.  Well, at least I don't.  LOL

Anyway.....pictures, right?  Ain't nobody wants to hear about the party when there are pictures!  Hee....

               

This one was taken AT the actual party....while makeup and hair were fresh... <g>  BTW, I bought that fabulous dress at the thrift store for $5.00.  Somebody pat me on the back because my arm is getting tired from patting myself....

I had another picture.....but I keep trying to resize it and it keeps coming up huge.....I'll play with it later, I guess....

and finally....I'm able to fix the dang picture....

                                 

18 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the dress!!!!  you both look gorgeous!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! And you can't beat that dress for $5.00 wow...my mom finds deals like that all the time at the thrift stores, it's just amazing what you can find..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the photo!~I LOVE Thrift Stores.  Hope you had a wonderful time. :)

    Blessings!~
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.  Jesse cleans up pretty nice, eh? Hee.............

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picture.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. dag on what a deal
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  7. U great look Amy and I hope you had alot of fun at the party

    Happy holidays and take care love ya Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah you guys look great. great deal on the dress. get taht other pic in here. Yeah company parties after last years............. Im glad we dont have one this year. Last year with the witch home wrecker htat things shes something!!!!!!!! GRRRRRR anyway you look great. so great. so does he. but hey the girls outshine the guys anytime right. I went to dollar store and since they just opend a new one they dont have much christmas in it. :<{ So I guess I will have to pass on this years display and use last years oh well it tain so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, aren't you two just the PERFECT couple???? Too cute! And WTG on the dress! We need a "full body shot" though to appreciate your shopping genius....we don't get a party this year....whine, whine, whine....Glad you guys had a good time! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute picture!  Here is a good pat on the back...great find!

    hugs
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice picture of the two of you!!  You look alot like me actually, red hair, green eyes.  Or am I just seeing things?!  LOL!  Very good bargain on the dress too!!  Here's your PAT ON THE BACK all the way from Connecticut!  Pat, pat, pat!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo!  You were looking very hot that night, Miss Thang!! ;)  Jesse looks alot like my Big Pete ... only a foot shorter -- and about 150 pounds lighter.  Those latin men are just too hot!!!

    xo,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice pic. You two are a great looking couple. Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo!  Great find at the thrift store and you look great too.  ~ Mike

    ReplyDelete
  15. WELL ya do look great girl. You both do.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh ya...that is some buy! He looks mighty happy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow 5 bucks well spent.
    you both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awwww... nice pics..And isn't it fun getting out of laundry clothes?? you guys look great!

    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....