Sunday, January 22, 2006

50 things and not much else....

Russ got me.  ::Amy sticks out her tongue::  Although I'd pretty much answer any question anyone had for me.....

I'm not picking people to play, but if you wanna do it....play and tell me so I can pry into your life.... <g> This is as much of an entry as we get today since I'm feeling homicidal.  Err...I mean...um...what?

50 things you might not know about me -- erase my answers and put in your own, then repost in your own entry.  Make sure you tag 3 people to join in.  Have fun!!

1. What is your middle name?  Louise (oh shut it - I've already heard the jokes)

  2. What size is your bed? King - and still not enough room

 3. What are you listening to? the dog snoring

4. What are the last two digits in your phone number?  20

  5.  What was the last thing you ate?  Dinner - bacon, eggs, 'n potatoes

 6.  Last person you hugged? Adrian

 

7.  How is the weather right now? Hot and humid....ugh..gross

  8.  Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?  Jesse

9.  The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Their smile

10.  Do you have a bf/gf?  Yes.  (duh?)

 12.  Do you drink?  It's a necessity.

 13.  Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?  I've been drunk enough to want to off myself from the hangover but never drunk enough to not remember

  14.  Hair color?  red, grey...probably a couple more colors thrown in there   

15.  Eye color? blue/grey/green - they change colors

  16.  Fav baseball team? Baseball?  Errr.....

 17.  Fav animal? I'm currently liking ferrets....

 18.  Favorite season? all of them except for summer

19.  Ever cried for no reason? There's always a reason.

 20.  Last movie you watched?  Starsky & Hutch on DVD

29.  What book are you reading? South Beach Diet

 30.  Piercings? Yes

 

31.  Favorite movie? Tommy Boy - "Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?"

32.  Favorite college team? Uhhhhhhhhh what?

 

33.  What are you doing right now? thinking I should get up and get coffee to hopefully curb the bad mood that's brewing...

  34.  Any pets? Yes - but not enough...

  35.  Dog or cat? yes

  36.  Favorite flower?  don juan roses

 

37.  Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?  pfft....I'm an angel.  What 'wrong' could I be doing?  Oh...you mean that voodoo the other night?  Umm...well, see....it's not really that I wasn't supposed to..... 

 

38.  Have you ever loved someone? After 15 yrs of marriage, I think I'll have to go with yes....

39.  Who would you like to see right now? Hmmm....Terri

 

40.  Are you still friends with your ex's?  I can't even remember my ex's, let alone be friends with them....

41.  Have you ever fired a gun? No, but I should learn.....

 

42.  Do you like to travel by plane? Sure, I don't mind.....

43.  Right or left handed?  left

 

44.  If you could be with someone right now, who would it be? Jesse...we never get enough time together

45.  How many pillows do you sleep with?  4

46.  Are you missing someone? myself

47.  Do you have a tattoo? yes

 

48.  Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning? Look, man....it's 2006.  Cartoons are on every day 24/7.  Why only Saturday mornings?  Besides, there is something more important that watching TV on Saturday mornings and that is sleep.

 49.  Are you hiding something from someone? Can you be more specific? 

50.  Do you play an instrument?   does a kazoo count?  No?  Hmm....

 

12 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were left-handed!  Heee...
    And wanting to talk to Terri?  I see an email marathon coming up, punkin.  
    I know how to shoot a gun, I own one, and I'll teach ya.  Come on down! ;)
    Love you bunches, girl.
    ~em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, Amy!  I will play as soon as I get the chance.  I am reading South Beach Diet too.  Well, put it this way, I just bought the book.  My SIL highly recommended it, as she has lost 17 pounds on it.  I have not been able to read one page yet.  Busy training on my new/old job, lol.  I miss you.

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your middle name....it's Hayley's middle name too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing yourself.  What is a a bf/gf anyway?  ~ Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay lets see a tatoo pic you got of your tatoo. LOL pretty interesting I ll emeail mine since IM not posting

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15.....I think the word you were looking for was HAZEL...are you drinking, now?  Kidding, Bill has eyes like that too, we just say Hazel...or green, or grey...  )~

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock, little lady!!!  

    many x's and o's,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, you had me giggling all the way through your answers!  You are a trip woman!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for the laugh, especially numbers 1, 2 (can't we just put 2 King size beds together?  It would be an entire room of bed, now that's what would work for us I think!), 14, 37, 46 and 48, esp number 48 and 50!  Thanks so much for the smile today, I needed it!  :)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers! Hope your having a really good week!
    Blessings,
    Sugar
    http://journals.aol.com/sugarsweet056/MYLIFE/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy you are so funny! Hey, I'm left handed too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL at 40.  Oh, and what do you mean King isn't big enough?  Do the dogs sleep with you too?  lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, this was fun....

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....