New Years was fabulous, as expected. We spent it together......made tamales, drank faux-pagne, and popped firecrackers. Hee....such fun to watch the boys light the fireworks and then run away at top speed. (Ohh, nevermind the fact that it took a full 30 seconds before it starts burning the wick....they were running with the devil on their tail....lol)
I....don't do Resolutions. If I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do it. If I'm not gonna, then....yeah....not gonna. Pfft. :-P
aaaaaaaaand.......since Mike tagged me to name 5 weird things about me........ here goes, although I really had to think about stuff. *I* don't think I'm weird!!! Heh.....
* I have an obsession with fresh new socks. Oh, the joy of new socks.....
* I don't answer my phone. I just don't like talking on the phone. Once I get my point across, I don't want to be there all day yapping about the neighbors' chihuahua giving birth to 17 puppies and the National Enquirer interviewing them, you know?
* I cannnnnnn....pop my neck in such a way that it freaks people out. What do I mean? Ok, tilt your head up and put your hand on your neck. On guys', it'd be where the adams apple is... I can push that to the side in an unnatural way. A friend affectionately calls me a circus freak.
* I.....hmm....I have a BOX (read - big box) of recipes sitting in my kitchen. Why I print them out and collect them, I'll never know, but I can't stop. I'll have to live to be 100 to try them all. Either that or eat 6 times a day.
* and 5.....I have to be touching Jesse in some fashion before I can go to sleep. Even if we're fighting, I'll wait til HE falls asleep, so I can touch him so *I* can fall asleep. (Heaven forbid he KNOWS I might not be mad at him! LOL)
and this extra one is special just for Vernae. I never check my milk expiration date and it's always going bad on me. (which is why I never shake it first! The bubbles cover up the chunk-age. Ew? ew.)
Happy New Year, my peoples! *mwah*