Thursday, January 5, 2006

He's at it again!!

He got me againnnnnnnn!  ......just ran up, whacked me, yelled 'Tag, you're it!', and went running off like a crazy man.  If I bruise, it's Mike's fault....  Hee hee hee....

So, tagged me with what, you're saying?  Well, the last one, I had to actually THINK about some weird things about me....but this one was easy.  It took me 10 minutes and I had my 5.

5 Things That Drive Me CRAZY.  Piece of cake.  I have more, but you know...the rule is 5, so....here are 5 of the thigs that drive me insane......

1.  MY HUSBAND is forever opening the chip bag from the bottom....and then the bag is forever upside down until it's all gone.  WHYYYYY?!?!  WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!!?  ::Amy shrieks::

2.  Normal people use one dish towel for their task.  Not the people in my family.  Noooooo.  EVERY DAY there are 4-5 dish towels on the counter with everyone saying they're all clean.  Now, gimme a break.  I know I let alot slide but there ain't no way you can tell me there are 5 CLEAN dish towels on the counter.  ::Amy glares at her family::

3.  Grammar and spelling mistakes.  Talk right, spell right, and don't ever email me if you tYpE lIkE tHiS.  You went to school just like everyone else and I know English is STILL a required class.  Use your brain for the love of everything holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (This is where I start freaking out.  The other two, I can glare and deal.  Improper English makes me have a full on spaz.)

4.  Inside out socks in the laundry basket.  See, normally that would be no big deal.  Inside out, right side out....they still get clean, one would think.  But....not at this house.  Why?  Because my children don't wear shoes outside.  They wear socks outside.  (Don't ask me which size of bleach I buy, ok?!)  Said socks are dirty.  Full of dirt.  Burrs.  Leaves.  AND THEY DON'T GET CLEAN if one washes them inside out....so it's always a crapshoot for me when I turn a sock right side out.  Will leaves fall out?  A lizard?  Who knows....but it drives me CRAZY.....

and 5.  Homie pants.  Now, I LOVE LOVE LOVE baggy pants.  Love 'em.  I have some junk in the trunk, so baggy pants make my butt look smaller, you know?  But at least *I* wear a belt.  BUT.  BUT..............when I see these boys walking around with their damn pants around their thighs....underwear showing.....while they're HOLDING ON to the pants.....I want to run up, rip their damn pants down and yell 'What's the frickin' point?!  WHAT is the point!?!?!  Huh?!  HUH?!?!?'  Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

::Amy faints::

Somebody get me my tranquilizers while I cry in the corner.

Oh!  and now I get to tag other people.  ::Amy rubs her hands together gleefully::

*Lisa (Lisbnjvi) !!!  I know you try to weasel out of it so I'm looking at you!  ::giggle::

* Sherry (JBCoupe) - expiration dates?  what?  LOL

* Debbie (Derasta) - I know you have some good ones.....

* Vernae (take your pick of screen names...lol) - I'm already laughing at what drives you crazy...

* anddddd.....Russ (ToonGuyKC) - I know you'll have a REALLY hard time trying to find something that drives you crazy, but just try for me.  ::giggle::

Y'all know the rules by now.  You do it, tag 5 other people, leave a comment in the comments section when you do it, etc, yada yada yada......

 

 

12 comments:

  1. You have to get faster Amy if you don't want me to tag you.  Sorry about the bruise though.  Just too excited.  ~ Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yeah Saw this boy down the raod weighs 350 + lbs. SEE hiscrack all the time. IS THAT Suppose to turn me on. GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD GREIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFfffff  hid that junk!!!!!!!!!!!lets his undies and his pants sag big time and his dad is a pastor of all things. This boy been in more trouble iwth the law than one can imagine. EVEN trying to stab an officer one time. OH man I bet my spelling drives you nuts. LOL between my dyslexia (and too lazy to correct it all) and the ganglean cyst on my hand I have a horrid time adn I bet I make you nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for tagging me tHiS iS WhAT YuZ gUnNa gIt fRm NoW oN sIsTaFreend.  LOL!  Man, it's really hard to type like that!!  Why do they do it?  Is it easier to them?!?!  I don't get it!!  Sigh.  Guess I better get going on my 5 things although the 5 things that drive me crazy are pretty much the same as 5 weird things no?  ;)
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could one of the things that make me crazy be these darn assignments!!!!!! :)~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally with you on number 3.  When I was in Tulsa I saw a sign on the Burger King drive-thru window that said something about "Starr War's" watches, and I wanted to gouge out my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great!  Thanks for sharing.  Yep, I'm with you on those 5 kitchen towels.  And I love your answer for # 5!!  Lol!  Drives me nuts to see kids with their undies showing.  And holding onto their pants.  I'm so glad it's not just me that this bugs.  
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stand the pants thing either. Seems stupid to me. Don't go live on the east coast! You'll hear Peebidee for Peabody & Pape for Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be saving this tag assignment for Sunday night just because it's a very quick and easy one for this easily-bugged fag LOL.  I kinda wish some of these things weren't  lists because my entries tend to get kinda list-y as it is.

    Smooch,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total bitch!  Okay, look for it tonight!

    Don't even get me started on socks, or lack thereof...I have a sock basket, with maybe 10 matches in it...the rest?  I guess I'm hoping their mates come back!

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Numbers 3 and 4...ohhhyeah.  Sing it, sister!  I understand that email, IM, and chat is usually more 'casual' but is it so difficult to put some punctuation in there?  I hate trying to decipher emails where nobody ever bothers with the occasional period or comma.  Grrr....
    ~Em (the Grammar Nazi)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummm...........Five Things that DRIVE me to insanity:

    1. Telemarketers

    2. Telemarketers

    3. Telemarketers

    4. Telemarketers

    5. Telemarketers

    I DO NOT like ANYONE calling my house for money that I do now owe them, including charities.  Now before I get a lot of flack, let me explain.  I homeschool my daughter and work from home and DO NOT have time to talk to every Tom, Dick, and Harry that wants to call my house.  I have my pet charities, which I designate a certain amount of money to a year.  Once that is gone, there is NO more.

    My family does the dish towel thing too!  Wuz up w/that?  I am convinced my washer EATS socks.  I can never find matches to all the socks.

    Now weren't that very interesting?  :-P

    Love ya,
    Suse

    ReplyDelete
  12. #1 would drive me crazy, too!! rofl at #3....I hate that, too..and yes, people please stop with the baggy hanging down to your ankles pants!!


    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....