Monday, February 13, 2006

<Cool subject here>

  Because Miss V is lookin' at me tapping her foot with her hand on her hip..... today's entry will begin with the amusement that is my husband.  His back has been hurting him, so last night he took some muscle relaxants.  It's so funny because he gets sooo lovey when the drugs hit him.  (Yes, don't I wish they affected me like that.  I get nicer, but that's about it....lol)  Anyway, we're laying there....I'm watching TV...he's already fallen asleep....and then he wakes up with a start...gasps...and of course I flip over and look at him because I'm thinking 'omg...is he gasping for air...is he ok?!' and I say 'What?!  WHAT?!?  Are you ok!!!' and he looks at me and says ......

"Oh my god, you're gorgeous!"

Me:  Um...you're on drugs.  Go back to sleep.

Him:  OK.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz    

ROFLMAO    

We have alllll been fighting off cooties around here lately.  It seems like none of us is getting full blown ickies.....  just enough to annoy us.  Probably something to do with the idiot weather.  It's hot, it's cold, it's raining, blah blah blah.  WTFH.  Speaking of cold.....there was a 4 degree difference in Tampa and Anchorage yesterday.  What is wrong with this picture?  Jesse was like 'Hey, you can just go outside and pretend!'  ha ha, moron.  Not funny unless you're going to walk around outside with antlers making mating calls.  @@  ( Hee?  Hee.)      

and speaking of Jesse (again?) .....we finally celebrated his birthday because last weekend he was doing his Reserves thing, and transporting a cake in his duffel bag may not have had a good outcome......  *I* got him his own heating pad thingie.....because if he thinks I'm going to let him keep using Bob, he's crazy.  hee hee hee....  Bob is a one woman kind of....errr....thing?  Anyway, blah blah, yada yada, oh, lookit!  pictures!    

12 comments:

  1. How hard is Silly String to clean up, anyway?  Y'know, my oldest girlkid is gonna be 12 in less than a month...muahahahahaaaa....
    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, silly string!  Bet that was fun to clean up!  Looks like Jesse had lots of fun celebrating his birthday.  LOVED the story about the meds and him waking up and going back to sleep.  ROFL.

    Great entry, Amy!

    Blessings!~
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo's...everyone loves silly string!  Hope his wish comes true!
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I needed a good laugh!  Hubby could be as tired as all get out and still want some.  I don't get it.

    There have been so many bugs this year, doesn't matter where you live or what the weather is, it's EVERYWHERE!  The stomach bug is real bad this year.  I have a cold now, but thankfully I received my flu shot last month.

    Aww, you guys still do b-day cakes for each other?  For years Bill would buy ice cream cakes even though they were more for him than me, I can pass up one any day.  This year he went out of his way to get the kind of cake I really enjoy.

    ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen any doggy pictures here lately.  (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can certainly relate to the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz part. rich

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pics hey maybe his bob should be barb!!!!!!!!! LOL as in barbie lol that is so funny aout him getting all hottie for you and then off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz MEN they are so wierd I tell ya. yeah we are suppose to get up to 50's tuesday then 60's after the 9 degrees this morning 50's is very welcome and thats why we are all fighting stuff here

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pics are great, and your husband is so nice when he is drugged up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Latin men are the best!!  I'm so glad I snagged one for my damn self!!  And, by the way -- you ARE gorgeous!!!  rooowwwrrrrrr.

    Love,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this entry. You are very witty and wise.
    Thanks for the chuckles......
    Happy Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...that is soo sweet and funny at the same time...i love the B-day pics, and we luv the silly string over here, too...lol! there are tons of pieces of silly string wound up in my christmas tree, because for new years eve, we have a silly string fight when the clock hits midnight :)

    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures!!  Your husband's smile could light up an entire room!!!  So sweet!!  And, he now has his very own heating pad so he can leave "Bob" all to you.  :)  Hope you are all feeling better soon!!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!!!!!!!!
    Hugs and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, people! Otherwise, I'm just talking to myself....